Lately, I have been leaving my purse at home. I guess I've found it to be a pain to carry around. Because of this, I decided that I didn't really need all that stuff I've been toting with me. I figured that meant I could get away with carrying something smaller.
While I was cleaning out my super-cute, if not oversized, leopard print bag, I found all kinds of goodies that I keep "just in case" I need them, but really never do. Here is a small sampling of those items:
- Rewards cards from many stores/restaurants along with their miniature keychain twins. I did away with the full sized cards and just kept the minis.
- Ten writing instruments. I decided to keep two in my new purse. You never know when one will die.
- Confetti from two different Aerosmith concerts.
- Guitar pick from a Cheap Trick concert.
- Two fortunes from Chinese fortune cookies.
- A sleeve of Ritz crackers. Mostly crumbs now.
- Dental floss AND plastic toothpicks.
- Three dollars in Bahamian money.
- The security code from when Lee's youngest brother was in ICU about 7 years ago.
- My social security card. I've been wondering where it was!
- An appointment card for Sebastian to visit the vet from 3 years ago.
- A bottle of hand sanitizer that was completely evaporated.
- A hotel room key.